- Where is my order shipped from?
All orders are shipped from Malaysia.
Yes, we provide Guest Checkout so customers can save time and effort from registering account.
- Do you provide Guest Checkout without an account?
Having an account allows you to track the delivery for your order. However, an account is created automatically after checking out as a guest. You will be given an account ID and password via email.
- What is the difference between Guest Checkout and registering an account?
- Do I need to send my prescription to make purchase from your website?
A prescription is necessary for ordering contact lenses – it is the only way to ensure you are ordering the right lenses for your eyes.
At Geocontactlens.net we don’t require you to show proof of your prescription. When you purchase lenses from us we take it as confirmation that you have an in-date prescription, and that the details you provide us with are correct.
To read our full disclaimer regarding the purchase of contact lenses, either scroll down or click here.
You Please refer Prescription page for more information.
Perfect vision means prescription 20/20. You may select power -0.00 as perfect vision in our website.
- My eye vision is perfect. May I know what is my prescription to make purchase?
Yes, our price is quoted for a pair in USD. One item comes in two pieces of lenses.
- Is the price quoted for a pair or a piece of lenses?
Yes, you can choose different prescription for left and right eyes. But there are only certain models that come in same power for both left and right eyes.
- Can I choose different prescription for a pair of lenses?
Yes, we give free casing with each pair of lenses. You may purchase extra cases in Accessories category. Solution is not included in purchase.
- Do you provide free case and solution?
- What currency do you quote for your products?
Our products are quoted in US Dollars (USD).
We accept debit and credit card payment including Visa, Master, American Express.
- What payment method do you accept?
We do not accept money order and concealed cash.
- I do not have credit card , do you accept money order?
The expiry date is stated on the bottle.
- When is the expiry date of the lenses before opened?
All lenses have 1 year life span except 3 months for ColourVue products.
- What is the life span of contact lenses after opening?
Yes, of course! We work hard to ensure all our products are sourced from responsibly managed suppliers to help safeguard future stocks. Our products have been approved by international certificate such as KFDA - Korea Food & Drug Adminstration, ISO 13485:2003 , CE and medical department by some countries. Our brands are very hot selling in most of the Asian countries and now to Western countries as well!
- Are your products reliable?
Sorry, we do not sell Toric/Astigmatism lenses at this moment.
- Do you sell Toric/Astigmatism lenses?
Yes, we sell 100% authentic lenses only, otherwise 100% money guarantee back. We provide Anti-Fake sticker for GEO lenses. The sticker is pasted on each bottle. You can check authenticity at this link http://www.fw1860.com/en
- Is your lenses authentic? Do you provide Anti-Fake sticker for GEO contact lenses?
Geocontactlens.net promises to provide the widest range of circle lenses for customers to choose among different brands. Unlike other online stores, we supply different designs and colors at an affordable price with low cost international shipping rate. We give the best and quality service to every customer. We treat every customer with patience and honest heart as we hope every customer is satisfied with their purchase.
- Why should I purchase in Geocontactlens.net than other online stores?
Yes, we do supply wholesale and dropship program for GEO Medical lenses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information by including your location and let us know how do you want to sell and the quantity you want to get.
- Do you provide wholesale / dropship program?
You might have purchased EOS/Dueba/Vassen lenses but the bottle you received is not labelled under a particular brand. Some manufacturers do supply lenses without label and distributors are allowed to put on own label. We make sure the supplies are authentic and certified by the manufacturer.
- Why is the bottle I received not labelled under the brand I purchased?