FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE*
Standard Registered Airmail
*FREE Standard Shipping on order 2 pairs & more
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA||15 - 30 working days|
|Canada||15 - 30 working days|
|UK & Europe||10 – 20 working days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 – 20 working days|
|Asia countries||6 – 15 working days|
|Rest of The World||10 – 45 working days|
FeDex / Aramex Economy Express Shipping
FREE Express Shipping on order over $80. (Enter code : EXPRESS)
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA||$ 13.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Canada||$ 12.50||3 - 6 working days|
|UK & Europe||$ 15.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Australia & New Zealand||$ 18.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Asia countries||$ 12.00||3 - 5 working days|
|Middle East||$ 17.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Rest of The World||$ 19.00||3 - 7 working days|
* Delivery time quotes begin from when the package leaves the warehouse after processing is completed.
* Customers are required to insert coupon code: EXPRESS at check out in order to be entitled to FREE Express Shipping for order above USD$80.
* We do not use Express Shipping to countries below :
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominica Republic, Ecuador El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana ,Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Central African, Cote Dlvoire, Egypt, Equitorial Guinea, Guinea, Guiena-Bissau, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Myanmar, Nauru, Qatar, ,Russia, Rwanda, Saotome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Solomon, Islands, South Africa, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan.
* FeDex courier might in some cases apply a "remote area charge". This is very rare but it can happen when your delivery address is too far from main logistics centers. If your address falls under remote area for the courier of your choice and remote area charge applies when the delivery location is defined as remote. We will contact you to arrange additional payment.
* The ‘Estimated Delivery’ timeframe is an estimate time only. Late delivery or failure to deliver due to following circumstances is beyond our control including custom delays, inaccurate or incomplete shipping information, delivery instructions or information (missing or inaccurate telephone number or shipper's address) or unavailability or refusal of the receiver to accept delivery or to pay duties and taxed against delivery if requested.
Tax Duty & Handling Charges
Taxes and duty are subjected your country import policy. We try our best to help you to avoid taxes by declaring the purchase item to a lower value and mark them as gifts. Possibility to be taxed is higher by choosing Express Shipping. Geocontactlens.net does not hold any responsibilities for any taxies or duties incurred.
Processing Time & Delivery Time Frame
Please refer Delivery Time Frame (Ordinary Mail - Air) to worldwide. Delivery time quotes begin when the package leaves our warehouse after processing is completed. An order takes 2 - 4 working days to process before dispatch. This is subject to stock availability and we will inform you within this time frame if any of your items are unavailable. We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched to you, so please ensure that the delivery address is correct.
For example, product A is stated to be dispatched within 2-4 days and delivery days for Australia is approximately 10 days; therefore 12 - 14 days are the estimated time frame to have your pacakge arrived at your doorstep.
Delivery time is based on estimation only. All transit times are subject to customs clearance, transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas), the extent of remoteness of the destination and volume of mail traffic.
Geocontatlens.net does not hold any responsibilities for any losses or delay when courier company is handling the delivery.
P.O. Box or APO Address
Yes, we do. However the local postal staff might leave you a notice and you need to collect your package at post office nearby as every package requires your signature.
We do not ship to P.O. Box address with Express Shipping. Please provide a residential address or we will dispatch your order via Standard Registered Mail.
Track Order & Shipment
A tracking number will be updated to your account after 1-2 days your package has been dispatched. You can login your account and view Order details for tracking number, you may send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not find any.
You can track Standard Registered Airmail in your country's postal website. (Please note that some country postal website do not provide tracking service for International Registered Airmail)
Visit FeDex.com or Aramex.com for Express Mail tracking.
It has been long time. I haven't receive my parcel.
There are few circumstances for the delay :
- Package is being hold by your country custom for review/clearance
- Address is incomplete / Your local post could not find your address
(Payment except shipping cost will be refunded if the pacakge is returned to us due to our mishandling)
Please check with your local post/courier by tracking number given before contacting us for your package status.
** For U.S. customers. USPS website showed the tracking status as ' Origin is preparing shipment'. When I called to USPS, I have been told that the package is still in origin place. Does it mean that the package has not dispatched?
The status of 'origin is preparing shipment' shown in USPS website actually means that the package has arrived in US inbound. It also means that the local postal service is preparing to dispatch the package and it should arrive at your doorstep shortly. If the status is taking too long time to change (up to one month), please contact us and we will file investigation with our postal service. Your patience is greatly appreaciated.
*We noticed that when customers call up to USPS the staff would interpret 'Origin is Preparing Shipment' as the package has not left origin country. Please note that the actual circumstance is that the package has already arrived in US inbound, otherwise there is no result shown if package is not in United States yet.